Computing technology has evolved considerably from the mainframes of
the 60s and minicomputers of the 70s to computer on a chip. The world
of computing is going through the biggest disruption in last 40 years
due to new infrastructure solutions.
Virtualization is occurring at every level of computing
hardware, software, applications, desktop, and storage. Software as a
service (SaaS) is reviving decades-old concepts of time-sharing and
pay-as-you-use. Will future innovations drastically change the
landscape of computing? Are we ready for it yet? Get the answers from
pioneers and category breakers.
- How are startups and vendors redefining the landscape of computing?
- How do industry analysts perceive the inevitable changes that are occurring?
- How is the technology adoption lifecycle helping companies remain profitable?
- Personal computing is inseparable from human life. What are the front liners doing to eradicate digital divide?
- In investors eyes, what are the exit strategies?